Gungard (Law Enforcement & Associations, minimum order of 5 cases)
GUN GARD is an extremely concentrated lubricant that Incorporates the UNIGLIDE FRICTION REDUCING CONCENTRATE (FRC) technology which has the following capabilities, as reported by users:
- Very efficient lubricant for all metal surfaces, slides, trigger groups, bores etc.
- GUN GARD creates a bond with metal surfaces, ferrous or non-ferrous, leaving a microscopic film which helps protect against corrosion.
- Being a concentrate, is used sparingly so is economical.
- Reduced mess from residual oil which may potentially affect the shooter’s grip of the firearm.
- Enables stiff or notchy actions to operate smoothly particularly stainless-steel actions!
- Reduced stoppages due to more efficient lubrication on feed-ramps and in the breech.
- Reduced carbon build-up and fouling, making any residual carbon easier to remove.
- Reduced friction in the bore can potentially enhance ballistics.
- Excellent penetrating capabilities, using a capillary action to access corroded threads and freeing them up.
- Works well for gunsmiths when drilling, tapping, machining etc.
GUN GARD uses an inert propellant as opposed to highly hazardous butane or propane, reducing risk of explosions and making it safer to use in confined spaces.
Enviro friendly formula powered by nitrogen
Proudly Manufactured in Australia
Shipping: approx $99 per shipment off 5 cases.